OrionStang Posted December 14, 2014 Report Posted December 14, 2014 The bottom line is, if you resist, the cops are authorized to use certain tactics. That officer was not over the line. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
RainStryke Posted December 14, 2014 Report Posted December 14, 2014 I know that. Just sucks to see people getting beaten into submission I suppose.
knowledge Posted December 14, 2014 Report Posted December 14, 2014 cops gone to far now and days REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Afficionado Posted December 14, 2014 Report Posted December 14, 2014 Completely unnecessary use of force IMO. Hopefully soon we can achieve more regulations and hold officers more accountable for their actions. If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.