Jump to content

Something to discuss


Recommended Posts

Posted

Without seeing the before I'm not saying snything it's all about context

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

He's white though no one will care

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I love how the description says "we noticed him already in the street", but then says "he got tazed for no reason" when he was filming. He has no idea what happened before that. Just goes to show how people think. Has to be the cop's fault, couldn't possibly be something the guy did.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Posted

He obviously did something to warrant tazing. And the cop is justified in using his baton, the dude tried to kick him.

But like N8 said, nobody has any idea what happened before hand, just this bitch and her boyfriend headed to Starbucks.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

I know context is everything when it comes down to stuff like this. But I don't understand why he continued to beat him after he was all ready on the ground...

Posted

I know context is everything when it comes down to stuff like this. But I don't understand why he continued to beat him after he was all ready on the ground...

He was resisting and even attempted a kick.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

I saw the kick after the baton to the shin... I'm also not even sure it was a kick as much as it was to try and avoid another hit from that baton.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4751 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...