Sonic Electronix

T30001's... Should I Buy? Good Deal..

Hey guys havent been on here really in a while, had no time and havent ever been home really. But I did get my box built and subs in this past weekend.. and it slams! its two BTL 15s fully loaded running on a T20001 each. It hits ridiculously hard i love it.. but now I have the opportunity right now for some new amps. My buddy has two blown T30001's in perfect cosmetic appearance. Rockford Fosgate said that no matter what, its $450 each amp. Now I dont know if that was like a worst case scenario price? Or the price no matter what? but lets say it is that much, I can get these amps in perfect working order for $900 bucks and me and my BTLs would LOVE it.. And my buddy says he'll give me both of his amps plus $200 cash in exchange for my two T20001's. Is this going to be worth it? What kind of difference am I going to see with this added power? Mine do about 2200 RMS and his do about 3800 RMS each. will this be worth it for $700 out of pocket to repair them? thanks guys im really undecided

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

play Moola.com its actually fun and free...

click here to join Money games!

its just games with free money!

Guest Nismofreak
Hey guys havent been on here really in a while, had no time and havent ever been home really. But I did get my box built and subs in this past weekend.. and it slams! its two BTL 15s fully loaded running on a T20001 each. It hits ridiculously hard i love it.. but now I have the opportunity right now for some new amps. My buddy has two blown T30001's in perfect cosmetic appearance. Rockford Fosgate said that no matter what, its $450 each amp. Now I dont know if that was like a worst case scenario price? Or the price no matter what? but lets say it is that much, I can get these amps in perfect working order for $900 bucks and me and my BTLs would LOVE it.. And my buddy says he'll give me both of his amps plus $200 cash in exchange for my two T20001's. Is this going to be worth it? What kind of difference am I going to see with this added power? Mine do about 2200 RMS and his do about 3800 RMS each. will this be worth it for $700 out of pocket to repair them? thanks guys im really undecided

uh....for the money just get 2 of these and save

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=18538

With great power comes great responsibility.

although christians Fi 15s (if i remember right) were on 3ks and.... 8======D~~~

=Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Guest Nismofreak
talk abt the new boner...i can gaurantee if some1 makes a thread saying best bang for the buck it will be something like this...

aq hd3 sub

gp crunch 3000d

lol

I would say good amps for the money cheap and very powerful:

aq2000d(3,200rms) output I heard

gp3000d(3,450rms) Tested on termpro

under $500 for the amps

I ain't gonna say subs cuzz people will get into a fight lol

Edited by Nismofreak

Guest Nismofreak
i dont like any of those amps, I love and am loyal to my rockford amps. The questions is whether the change from T2K's to T3ks is worth it

overpay your money, You can get more for cheapers o well :rolleyes:

i dont like any of those amps, I love and am loyal to my rockford amps. The questions is whether the change from T2K's to T3ks is worth it

they are more expensive, but its also a guarenteed 1k watts more

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon: