BigManAC Posted December 15, 2014 Report Posted December 15, 2014 Today while on the way to school my battery light came on and stayed on for a while. After my exam it did the same thing so I was hurrying home before it died so I wasn't stuck on the highway with a dead car. Anyway I got pulled over going 72 in a 55. This is my first speeding ticket ever and Im not sure what to do or how bad the ticket is going to be. Any advice? I live in North Carolina and like I said this is my first speeding ticket EVER! 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
rockFord_Expedition Posted December 15, 2014 Report Posted December 15, 2014 See if you can take a class to avoid the points on your license. You can call the courthouse and ask how much the fine is Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
BigManAC Posted December 15, 2014 Author Report Posted December 15, 2014 Alright Ill look into it. A lot of places ive looked said to just hire an attorney. Anyone on here happen to be one?? haha 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted December 15, 2014 Report Posted December 15, 2014 See if they'll change it to something that won't leave the township. I got a ticket for 51 in a 35 and the judge changed it to disorderly conduct with a motor vehicle which is only an ordinance violation and wouldn't be reported to the state(insurance) Cost 177$ instead of the 150 or whatever it was going to be, but I was planning on buying my motorcycle soon and didn't want to get raped on insurance. I was only 18 or so at the time iirc and when I went in to get insurance for my bike I asked how much one 16 over ticket would affect my car rates and the agent said it would have been $300 more PER YEAR for three years. So yeah, paying more to change it to an ordinance violation was well worth it. Plus the village/city usually doesent mind as then the money you pay stays local and less goes to the state. I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
rockFord_Expedition Posted December 15, 2014 Report Posted December 15, 2014 For s speeding ticket??? Pshh. Unless its a felony... Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
BigManAC Posted December 15, 2014 Author Report Posted December 15, 2014 See if they'll change it to something that won't leave the township. I got a ticket for 51 in a 35 and the judge changed it to disorderly conduct with a motor vehicle which is only an ordinance violation and wouldn't be reported to the state(insurance) Cost 177$ instead of the 150 or whatever it was going to be, but I was planning on buying my motorcycle soon and didn't want to get raped on insurance. I was only 18 or so at the time iirc and when I went in to get insurance for my bike I asked how much one 16 over ticket would affect my car rates and the agent said it would have been $300 more PER YEAR for three years. So yeah, paying more to change it to an ordinance violation was well worth it. Plus the village/city usually doesent mind as then the money you pay stays local and less goes to the state. Im not sure if thats an option for me because I was pulled by Highway Patrol, but ill look into it. 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted December 15, 2014 Report Posted December 15, 2014 See if they'll change it to something that won't leave the township. I got a ticket for 51 in a 35 and the judge changed it to disorderly conduct with a motor vehicle which is only an ordinance violation and wouldn't be reported to the state(insurance) Cost 177$ instead of the 150 or whatever it was going to be, but I was planning on buying my motorcycle soon and didn't want to get raped on insurance. I was only 18 or so at the time iirc and when I went in to get insurance for my bike I asked how much one 16 over ticket would affect my car rates and the agent said it would have been $300 more PER YEAR for three years. So yeah, paying more to change it to an ordinance violation was well worth it. Plus the village/city usually doesent mind as then the money you pay stays local and less goes to the state. Im not sure if thats an option for me because I was pulled by Highway Patrol, but ill look into it. Bumerrrrrrrrr, yeah those state cops can be hardcore I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
BigManAC Posted December 15, 2014 Author Report Posted December 15, 2014 Yeah, he was super nice though and understood where I was coming from with the whole not being stranded thing. 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
BigManAC Posted December 15, 2014 Author Report Posted December 15, 2014 I know I was speeding (didnt know that much) and I accept the consequences. I just don't want to be completely screwed over by insurance and want to see if there is any way to get it reduced. 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
rockFord_Expedition Posted December 15, 2014 Report Posted December 15, 2014 my first response tells you what to try to do to avoid it Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.