Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Name Three Setups Louder Than What I Have Now


Recommended Posts

Posted

You have obviously never heard a 9500 do its thang. I eat L7's alive around here all day my setup crushes the kicker l7's. Im not saying he is not loud or would not beat me im simply saying i could give him a run 4 his money with my setup

Hmmm...what db rating have you gotten with your setup? I am sure you get loud but I am not so sure about keeping up with two L7 15s getting about 2000 watts total in a 6 cubic foot box.

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

Posted

Well if I can't get a Chrysler 300 loud what about a Dodge Magnum?

you can try and be as BA as my buddy jeremy ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

:ph34r:

2 10" ssd's you could hear him coming from a ways away...

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

my subs and amp $1100

I hit a 147.5 and rebuilding

Posted

Well I won't trick out my rims that much but I will get rims if I were to get a Dodge Magnum (its looking that way.

As for a system I can do a lot more with a Dodge Magnum vs. a 300 just because there is WAY more airspace and more potential for a bigger box. I think I might go with either 1 18 fully loaded BTL or two BL 12's. What do you guys think?

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

Posted

i would try 2 lvl 4's on like 1500 each THAT would be loud

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Posted

two 12" btl off a memphis 4kw

Edit: loaded btls.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Posted

15 for $255 shipped

So if I got two of those giving them 1500 watts each they would be loud?

and when I say loud I mean louder than what I already have with a noticable difference

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 738 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...