Good rcas for a decent price??

Get some Rockford Fosgate RCAs. I can promise they are good and a reasonable price as well.

You're likely getting alt whine from something else, NOT the RCA. The RCA is only letting you know what is present in the install, usually a less than optimal ground location.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

i used some stingers in the past like 8 years ago and liked them, with the internet these days it seems like every decision turns into a 3 day process lol

Kenwood excelon ddx795

3 370 amp CES alternators (audio side only)           
       McLaren dome tweeters                                   Crescendo 6.5 ultra neos 
                                                 NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
                     4 Digital Designs m5's at .7 ohms each
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

3 group 31 agms                                       Ledglow million color (12 piece)

2007 Yukon xl

Buy good rca's once or shitty ones a bunch of times it will likely end up costing the same in the long run.

Plus the droppinhz ones have a 5 year warranty.

actually it will cost more in the long run.. plus they can be repaired if you happen to rip the end off.. worth it in my books

i used some stingers in the past like 8 years ago and liked them, with the internet these days it seems like every decision turns into a 3 day process lol

I've heard Scoche RCAs(Wal-Mart ones) transfer signal just as cleanly and clearly in an install that didn't already have alt whine. If you've got a whine, it's not the RCA's fault.

eh only thing i changed in the install was the rcas and started getting whine, grounds are all done on battery negative too.

Kenwood excelon ddx795

McLaren dome tweeters                                   Crescendo 6.5 ultra neos 
                                                 NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

3 group 31 agms                                       Ledglow million color (12 piece)

2007 Yukon xl

Then you had whine before, pretty simple. Or you have a ground that is loose or no longer making good contact with whatever it's grounded to. Connections can become loose, it's a vehicle, stuff shakes as rattles.

As far as an equipment suggestion, go with Fosgate. They've been making RCAs long enough and they know what they're doing. The SHCA cables appear(based in looks alone) identical to the braided sheath Fosgate cables as well for what it's worth.

Pionner deck? Did you hot swap RCA's?

^^^ this! Was the system on when you removed any cables and swapped them? That will blow the PICO fuse in a Pioneer deck. It can cause issues with Kenwoods too(I'm sure any HU really).

i got kenwood excelon, and no everything was off when i changed the rcas no battery in the vehicle at the time even, but yea i changed the rcas cuz 1 was damaged on previous set cutting out here n there, so i changed them all out and got alt whine right away, thinkin its alt whine, changes frequency with rpms, its not overly loud but still audible

goin to a totally new setup soon and i want to get rid of the whine for sure

ill check out those rockford fosgates, ive never used a rockford product never been a fan, my buddy runs rf strictly cept his head unit

Kenwood excelon ddx795

NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

2007 Yukon xl

Archived