Is it bad to use two different batteries?

I've had 4 batterys die due to one (the older one each time) dropping a cell..... tis the only reason I recommend the same batts.

thats weird.. i had my ac delco die on me.. due to having 2 rear batteries my expo still turned on like if the battery up front was good. my voltage rested at 12.9 all the time. the only way i found out the battery was dead was when i took my batteries out when i took the amp.. my other kinetik batteries still work and its been two years and who know how long did they run with a battery that was under 11v when unplugged from rear batteries

if you put a 4 year old battery in your car wired to a brand new battery the exact same and it dies within 2 days do you think the company would cover it under warrenty or anything?

not everyone has the luxury to buy 5 D3100 in one shot.. so tell me how people who buy a battery every 4 month manage to make it work? as long as you test batteries and everything checks out everything should be okay

even if you buy 10 batteries new chances of them being the same age is slim.. some batteries are warehoused for month sometimes even a year.. the only way to get same age batteries is if you get them out of the assembly line

lol, invoice has them all being sold on the same date, it'll b fine.... i'm jus saying all the battery brands I have delt with wont warrant there products at all unless it's wired with another battery/s the exact same and the exact same age.

keep a close eye on them delcos bud.... test them regularly and indevidually

and tell me how will the manufacturer know you wired your batteries to dead batteries.. thats one way to get out of warranty claims.. you need to change manufacturer/brand.. if its xs power then they have shitty CS for doing that

if its XS power he refused to warranty your batts let me know.. i wont buy XS batteries anymore

i d9nt run delco.. deka up front kinetik in rear.. all XS on my other build

its so funny to see these same questions get asked all the time and the same people answer about the same thing hahaha

I could not find another post about my question. But I do appreciate the responses :)

Archived