Is it bad to use two different batteries?

its so funny to see these same questions get asked all the time and the same people answer about the same thing hahaha

I could not find another post about my question. But I do appreciate the responses :)

there's alot of post asking the same question, just re-worded and such. i swear haha

nah nah nah mate never used XS batts, but this is the first this I will ask them when I do.... both brands I have had this happen with both start with an O"....

nah nah nah mate never used XS batts, but this is the first this I will ask them when I do.... both brands I have had this happen with both start with an O"....

Odyssey?

its so funny to see these same questions get asked all the time and the same people answer about the same thing hahaha

I could not find another post about my question. But I do appreciate the responses :)

there's alot of post asking the same question, just re-worded and such. i swear haha

I believe you. It is just easier to start a new thread though.

many companies will tell you that to get out of warranty..

odessy? i had one go to shit sitting for a month and was brand spanking new.. it never recharged back up. deka battery has been on my floor for 6 months and still resting at 12.6.. that deka is like 4 years old

Archived