Koty Posted December 20, 2014 Report Posted December 20, 2014 Hello. I have nex stuff: subwoofer Pioneer TS-W307 D4 amp Pioneer GM-D7400M The car is VW Golf mk4 Now I need box with 37Hz for rap music which I listening. I would like box with slot port, something like that Now I would like to know if anyone can calculate and draws the box plan that I can made it? I will be very grateful. Sorry for my bad english. Goodbye
Ahmed Johnson Posted December 20, 2014 Report Posted December 20, 2014 What's up bro, welcome! I usually don't recommend pre-fabs but I had that pioneer sub in an atrend box and it sounded good. The box cost me like ten bucks used. I did put some wood glue I had from work in all the joints where the factory glue was at.
Joe X Posted December 20, 2014 Report Posted December 20, 2014 So here is a suggestion, wood thickness is 19 mm, power: to sub(s) rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 5 centimeters, figure is just an assembly guide:NOTE: If building outside you need to build a cardboard dummy box to test fit in it's way inside.
Koty Posted December 20, 2014 Author Report Posted December 20, 2014 What's up bro, welcome! I usually don't recommend pre-fabs but I had that pioneer sub in an atrend box and it sounded good. The box cost me like ten bucks used. I did put some wood glue I had from work in all the joints where the factory glue was at. Hello. DO you have any photo of this atrend box?
Koty Posted December 20, 2014 Author Report Posted December 20, 2014 Joe X This is the box for my pioneer 307? What should I do tho change the frequency from 35Hz to 37Hz. Please help.
Triticum Agricolam Posted December 20, 2014 Report Posted December 20, 2014 Joe X This is the box for my pioneer 307? What should I do tho change the frequency from 35Hz to 37Hz. Please help. My advice is leave it at 35 Hz. You will never be able to tell the difference between 35 and 37 by ear and the lower tuning will provide your sub a little better protection from over excursion. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Joe X Posted December 21, 2014 Report Posted December 21, 2014 Joe X This is the box for my pioneer 307? What should I do tho change the frequency from 35Hz to 37Hz. Please help. II did that 35Hz on purpose due to you listening rap BUT if you really feel you want it at 37Hz I will do it, also if you need it in metric units I can do it tha way just let me know the wood thickness you are using in mm.
Hansom Sarwan Posted December 21, 2014 Report Posted December 21, 2014 http://ddaudio.com/sites/default/files/media/products/dd_boxes/full_size_box_plans/12_inch/12_full_size.pdf ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^try this design.. you wouldnt be disappointed at all
Koty Posted December 21, 2014 Author Report Posted December 21, 2014 Joe X Its will be good 35 Hz but please write metric units. Wood tickness will be 19 mm. Thanks.
Joe X Posted December 21, 2014 Report Posted December 21, 2014 Joe X Its will be good 35 Hz but please write metric units. Wood tickness will be 19 mm. Thanks. Check the post above changes, now all dimensions are in metric units, wood thickness is now 19 mm.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.