aight this thread is for anyone who has a funny story to tell about april fools day.

heres mine.

so me and my girls anniversary date is the 1st. we had been together 4 months yesterday so when i went to work i txtd her happy anniversary. then about 2 hours later about 8am i txtd her damn this is some fucked up shit and she asks what happened. i told her i had been suspended for 3 weeks. she goes what happened and i told her i busted a piss test. well my girl is a goody goody never done drugs just drinks. and she told me before we got together that she doesnt date guys that do drugs. which was cool with me i stopped for my job anyways. so like an hour goes by and no text. finally she goes SAY WHAT!?! lol so i simply say "what?" no text for another hour or so and i ask her whats wrong she says i think we need to talk later. and i tell her yea we do im gonna have to work late today so i wont be over tonight till around 7. she goes but i thought you said you were suspended. by this time me and my helper are rolling. so i finally text her April Fools haha got cha. shes a blonde too so that helped :lol:B)

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

aight this thread is for anyone who has a funny story to tell about april fools day.

heres mine.

so me and my girls anniversary date is the 1st. we had been together 4 months yesterday so when i went to work i txtd her happy anniversary. then about 2 hours later about 8am i txtd her damn this is some fucked up shit and she asks what happened. i told her i had been suspended for 3 weeks. she goes what happened and i told her i busted a piss test. well my girl is a goody goody never done drugs just drinks. and she told me before we got together that she doesnt date guys that do drugs. which was cool with me i stopped for my job anyways. so like an hour goes by and no text. finally she goes SAY WHAT!?! lol so i simply say "what?" no text for another hour or so and i ask her whats wrong she says i think we need to talk later. and i tell her yea we do im gonna have to work late today so i wont be over tonight till around 7. she goes but i thought you said you were suspended. by this time me and my helper are rolling. so i finally text her April Fools haha got cha. shes a blonde too so that helped :lol:B)

was she still pissed?? or was she like ohhh you silly mofo :P personally id be pissed even if it was an april fools

i posted mine earlier...the gist was i txt my buddys saying that some dbag backed up into me at TB and drove off and they ALL were like what was he drivin...well go find him blah blah haha (all except amalan he was just worried about his damn peal and seal :P) i did the same thing to my ex but i called her she was freakin out haha woots for april fools

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

was she still pissed?? or was she like ohhh you silly mofo :P personally id be pissed even if it was an april fools

i posted mine earlier...the gist was i txt my buddys saying that some dbag backed up into me at TB and drove off and they ALL were like what was he drivin...well go find him blah blah haha (all except amalan he was just worried about his damn peal and seal :P) i did the same thing to my ex but i called her she was freakin out haha woots for april fools

yeah you said april fools too soon i was driving so i couldnt text back right away but you coulda had me going for a while.

only thing i did was told my friend my car was stolen and made a huge elaborate story how i was chasing after it but i couldnt catch up and i need him to pick me up and when i heard him start his car to pick me up i told him april fools, lol he was pissed had to get all ready and shit.

i played a few... one major one that back fired on me was this:

i text thru my phone instead of using minutes, so i sent my gf a text saying look i have to tell u something.. and its goin to make u mad, do u love me? (given, she is goin in a week or so to get my Named, Full name tattoo'd on her :) ya ima boss like that)... she said yes i love u more then anything! i said ok, well here it is... when we first got together, 2days before, i slept with my roomate alexia, and had a 3sum with this dude. and a week later i had marks down there, and they went away cause i talked to my aunt who is a nurse (she knows her, lol so i used my aunt cuz she knows she owrks at a hospital) and said i talked to her, and she gave me some cream and some pills an they went away, well they came back.... (((the whole time im texting her this im texting with my friend, who she has not meant but knows about, lol one of my guy friends, tellin him what im doin, as he is sayin she is goin to be pissed, etc lol))))

so i said they came back, and i showed my aunt, and she said yes they are herpes... pls dont leave me (LOL) she said no baby i wont, but why didnt u tell me this before? ..... meanwhile, i told my guy friend i was talkin too and tellin him about this joke, to text her and say hey look i talked to josh, and got him to tell u the truth, im sorry dont be mad at me... (rofl)

so he did... and she just sent back to him, well ty for letting me know. so after that she asked if i could call her, my cousin was sittin next to me and i was laughin to hard. so i said look i was jk.. lol april fools! <-- mine started and ended at 1220am-130am

hers was later on april 1st lol

back fired cuz she works in a hospital too (Actually same one my aunt works in)..and she was textin me all day sayin she had extreme bad cramps and dont know why she was takin alot of stuff, and she was scared and shit... so she said thats it she was on way to ER and said she would text me in a min.. she said they dont know what is going on and sending her for a MRI, and ultrasound..... well a few weeks ago we had a scare, thoguht she was pregnant... fyi.

sooooo she said all that, i freaked out... and was worried for her that i couldnt be there (Stupid me thats what i get for loving her lol) so she said they didnt know what was goin on and she was waitin in er... then she waited a hour and said that she WAS pregnant, but not no more.. was a tubal. and i was like omg...

then about 20mins later she said was a joke :S lol

sep29_001.jpgthmofoyh4.gif

323611374.png Whats urs? :) hehehe - post in ur sig :D

Frag%20yO%20MaMMa%202.gif