Paul Teodorescu Posted December 23, 2014 Report Posted December 23, 2014 Hi,I recently purchased 1x 2512 dual 2 and I will amp it with RF T1001BD @1ohm.Can you give me some infos about the box, i listen to rap/trap/chillout/electronic music so i guess i need some combined low-medium frequencies. what specs do you recomend? the sub and the port i was thinking to face forward to trunk or inside the car.One of the recomendation i got is to go with: 34x16x15, port width 2.8-3 and length 30" that will give me about 2.4ft3 net, port area of aprox 40in3 and frequency of 36hz.I have a Subaru Legacy Sedan (40inches max width, for depth i can go as much as 50inches and the height is a little problematic, 15inches max) Please excuse me for bad english. Thank you
sirhutson Posted April 13, 2015 Report Posted April 13, 2015 20L X 27W X 14H. Port 11 x 4 x 36.6 tuned at 32 Hz. IMO. 3/4 MDF with bracing. boss 1200 and a ipod nano.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.