rockford 360 processor/ soundqubed 1200x1 mono

jr07

I have a 2013 ford f150 crewcab. I recently put in a friends shop. When I went and picked it up, the audio sounded great! lots of quality. I was new to the 360 processor, so he was showing me all of its features. The next day, I was playing with the bass knob, and the sound system just cut off. I instantly turned everything down, and the system turned back on. It continued to cut in and out. The processor will not turn on now, my highs amp is still on, and the sub amp will also not turn on. The sub amp is being run at 1 ohm stable. I've even heard of people dropping down to 1/2 ohm stable.

Do you guys think this is an input signal problem coming into the processor or an actual power problem. My grounds are good.

Rewind time to about 5 months ago, the ford signal coming from the head unit and into the processor (LC7i) had a real scratchy wavelength on the oscilloscope. Burned up multiple rear speakers along with 4 amps. (The sub amp was not even hooked up because of all the problems) We put resistors on the inputs, and it cleaned up the signals....still not great....much much better though. Eventuallly, I gave into getting the 360 processor this past week. Installed it, EQ'd the sound, and it worked great! The system has good quality to it. the sub amp is pushing 2 sundown version 2 d4's.

Right now, like I said, the processor won't even turn on (Noticed the bass/punch remote loses power). Dropped my seats to gain access to the equipment in the back...I turned the car on and see no power in the processor or the sub amp....the highs amp is turned on. Any ideas on where to start looking for the problem?

Appreciate the help!

I checked all the fuses...everything is good. What I don't understand is that it was working great for about a 24 hour period and now both pieces of equipment won't turn on. there's no way the bass rattled anything lose. I didn't install the 360....does it have a fuse on the actual piece of equipment? It's fused in the splitter from the main power wire (0 guage) from the battery.

check your remote turn-on wire on the 360 to see if you have voltage there when the vehicle is on...or just take it back to whoever installed it and have them check it...

Good to hear your 360 problem was an easy fix. I have a couple other components that will be replaced before I get to that. Hopefully in the spring to early summer I will have the funds to add one of those into my setup. I really like the flexibility that the 360 processor offers. Especially the adjustable crossovers. My head unit (BT 149 HT) has T/A already so that I wouldn't need. I just really want to ditch my passive crossovers as soon as possible. That piece of equipment seems like it would solve a lot of my wants and wishes.

97 Buick LeSabre with stock 140 amp alternator

XS Power D3400 (under the hood) using pdb distro blocks

Big 3 done with 2/0 ga welding cable

Alpine CDE-HD149BT head unit

CT Sounds Meso 6.5" components

CT Sounds 60.4

CT Sounds 1400.1

Fi Q 12 D2 with cooling in 2.5 net tuned @32 hz (box built by Sound Mekanix Customs)

Bunch of Sky High 1/0 ga & 4 ga cable (plus fuse holders)

Connection BT2 & BT4 550 (Audison) RCA's

Bunch of Mojo Mat

Archived