Sergeant_Skyrim Posted December 25, 2014 Report Posted December 25, 2014 Decided to go with a Pioneer 80prs for my dad's 2007 Dodge Magnum, it is just the standard edition none of the navigation or fancy features included. I know that I need the dash installation kit and a wiring harness to hook it up but am having trouble finding the wiring harness. I found this http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0003MLSMY/ref=gno_cart_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER to get the headunit installed in the dash I just cannot find a wiring harness to get this aftermarket headunit hooked up to the vehicle itself. Anybody able to help me at all please? Been searching past couple of days and I've tried googling every different combination of 2007 dodge magnum wiring harness radio installation kit etc. Just cannot find one. Any help is much appreciated! Merry Christmas guys Build in progress
rockFord_Expedition Posted December 25, 2014 Report Posted December 25, 2014 http://www.metraonline.com/vfg Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
islandpride684 Posted December 25, 2014 Report Posted December 25, 2014 or http://axxessinterfaces.com/index.php?main_page=page&id=7&zenid=h9gi9qsab4khgg9jre6u4kik45 or http://pac-audio.com/productSearch.aspx?Make=Dodge&MakeId=7&Model=Magnum&ModelId=1392&Year=2007&YearId=18&CategoryId=-1 just gotta pick which one is cheaper and which one you will need... Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186921-blk9te-07-yukon-slo-mo-build/page-3?hl=%2Bblk9te#entry2881410
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.