Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

How long for a sub to "break" in


Recommended Posts

Posted

Just play it.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Posted

My believe on a sub being "broken in"

If I bit a sub that says it handles 1000 watts rms it better handle it from day one. If I buy a tire for my car it better be road worthy from day one. If I buy a belt it better work from day one. Even a vacuum cleaner, m microwave, electric drill, or a coat.

If it doesn't do what it is suppose to from day one or it's garbage! Simple as that.

If it can't handle what is rated for the first day you buy it then it is trash.

Nothing more but maybe less then trash pending brand.

X2

Well spoken my friend

Posted

13 seconds.

It took 13 seconds for my head unit to load my USB, that's how long I break subs in for. It's wang wang ching chang after that.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4682 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...