2011 Honda Accord Sedan(Slow Budget Build)

what you did to the box is pretty clever, i also like all the pictures ur updating with

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

^Thanks bro....Today I found a clamp video of my Audiopipe APCL15001D and I was shocked with actual wattage output of this miniature amplifier. Take a look

Did I see that right? 2K @ 1 ohm @ 14.8V..

I thought audiopipe was a pretty unreliable brand? Is it just extremely inefficient or something?

me too, probably in the same boat as the SHARK...the question is...how long will it survive the daily beat...

Ok small update. Today I made some measurements and cut the KNU Konceptz 4 gauge wire to get ready for a Big 3. I will be doing 2 runs of 4 gauge simply because I have so much of the stuff . I'm also in the process of making a fuse block panel from scratch to hold the 4 100 AMP fuse blocks . Took pictures of the amp rack lit up at night also, looks niccee!

IMAG1386_zps80b3b97e.jpg

Oh yea to clear up what I said earlier about the KNU KONCEPTZ being smaller then the off brand 4 gauge. Yea I was definitely trippin lol

IMAG1390_zpsc7948968.jpg

Test fitting the custom panel

IMAG1392_zps76534909.jpg

IMAG1393_zpscaf22bde.jpg

Black spray paint of course.

IMAG1395_zpsd116fd46.jpg

Here are the two positive runs that will be running from the alernator.

IMAG1397_zps85e8258e.jpg

IMAG1399_zps8a5dbdad.jpg

Excuse the french but the shit is so aggravating trying to squeeze in the 4 gauge ring terminals.

IMAG1401_zps05aae8c7.jpg

See what I mean

IMAG1403_zps2c444b99.jpg

Yessir

IMAG1404_zps7e506632.jpg

IMAG1408_zpseb54ca3b.jpg

IMAG1384_zps92dfdce6.jpg

Nice

IMAG1385_zps950c4e83.jpg

Tomorrow I will be running all the power wire in the car for all three amps and wiring up the big three stay tuned.

signature_zpsgnwqm9bk.png

Archived