Sundown Audio

Looking for a new amp for my new car

matt-man

Yeah I'd email him let him know what you're looking for and see what he can do for you.

He's also an authorized dealer so you'll have a warranty which you will not get from ebay.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Steve (you know the guy that owns this site)is also a Rockford dealer so you might want to contact him throughhttp://www.wccaraudio.com/ and see what kind of deal he can give you too.

The one he has on his site is $400!!!!!

He is an authorized dealer so he has to post the prices at whatever Rockford says, that doesn't mean that's what he will sell it to you for he just can't advertise the lower prices.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

warranty is good. warranty makes u happy. be patient and wait to see what steve has to say. its worth the extra 50 bucks or so, because if it breaks or u get a faulty amp out of the box, you aren't fucked out of 2-300 dollars. when u start getting expensive gear, the warranty is always worth it.

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited

2 13w7s

skar 3500

cnf mids (soon)

xs batteries

warranty is good. warranty makes u happy. be patient and wait to see what steve has to say. its worth the extra 50 bucks or so, because if it breaks or u get a faulty amp out of the box, you aren't fucked out of 2-300 dollars. when u start getting expensive gear, the warranty is always worth it.

I 100% agree to that. But when $50 is keeping you from buying a new amp, you go for the one without the warranty

2003 Kia Sedona A.K.A Bob

2 Alpine Type-R 12's @ 2Ohm

Pyramid Audio PB3818 @ 2Ohm

JVC Arsenal KD-AR565

Steve (you know the guy that owns this site)is also a Rockford dealer so you might want to contact him throughhttp://www.wccaraudio.com/ and see what kind of deal he can give you too.

The one he has on his site is $400!!!!!

He is an authorized dealer so he has to post the prices at whatever Rockford says, that doesn't mean that's what he will sell it to you for he just can't advertise the lower prices.

Just shot him an email. I sure hope he has SOMETHING!

2003 Kia Sedona A.K.A Bob

2 Alpine Type-R 12's @ 2Ohm

Pyramid Audio PB3818 @ 2Ohm

JVC Arsenal KD-AR565

yea man.... no warranty is a gamble, because if u get the amp and it goes right into protect or smokes rite off the bat, you're going to go on a shooting spree. but i hear ya. I hope it all works out for you. glad u found an amp. i'm hopin it blows your mind compared to the pyramid amp.

then save some skittles and get a CUSTOM BOX!!!!!! type rs will do work in a nice custom joint.

best of luck!

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited

2 13w7s

skar 3500

cnf mids (soon)

xs batteries

Archived