2x Sundown 1500's 2x 15'' Fi Bl's

The sundown that had the fuse situation is actually a somewhat rare version. It was one out of a 100 or so made, and has different internals and you can tell by the RCA lips being blue. The perfect amp was sold, the subs are still for sale, and honestly, I don't know if I would sell the champion sundown to anyone. Even though it is in perfect condition, I am running it at .375 ohms, so whatever warranty it did have, is now gone. The amp is a mother fucking champion though, and this has to possibly be the loudest single 1500w amp set up me or any of my friends have heard. (granted its putting out like 2300 watts). If anyone is really in dire need of this sundown then I will let it go for a reasonable price, but I am just letting you know beforehand this amp has been pushed hard.

teamsundown-1.jpg

• 3 months later...

If its Knu Fleks I'm seriously interested. More info please.

Yeap its knu fleks. I purchased 30 feet of each color and used about 16 feet so of power and 8 feet of ground the rest isn't used. I will sell the used but it has been soldered, so it is reusable either which way. No tears in wire jacket, all pristine.

teamsundown-1.jpg

Archived