I don't have to go to the movies to see some kinky shit. I lucked out, as long as I'm not drawing blood or dressed like a fury my wife is pretty cool with getting choked and stuff. Maybe our new safe word should be, " I can't breath"Too soon?

lol, my wife is the one who likes to draw blood. i got some scars to prove it.

Go on :wackit3:

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

i expected it to be like a Harry Potter, or something like that.

boy was i wrong. and the main chick in the movie......holy shit is she ugly! like a tall thin Rat.

almost like a girl Splinter.

if there was a actual hot girl in it, it might have been "watchable"

but all i seen was a big headed rapeface vampire climbing trees with a rat on his back.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Me and the gf don't watch that kind of shit because the acting is awful. We watched about 20 mins of the fist movie and were so disgusted by it that we had to watch No Country for Old Men immediately.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

It's funny that you mentioned "that's my boy" because last week my girlfriend saw it in one of those $5 movie bins and told me we should get it because it was one of her favorite movies. She's laughing he ass off at it and on just stone faced serious and like 15 minutes in I had to leave. Absolutely awful.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

its funny how we all seem to give amovie 15/30 mins before we give up and watch something else. my girl has never seen the movie were all talking about. but when half the country is talking about it i have to see what the big deal is.

i have seen a episode of jersey shore, i have seen the hunger games, and one harry potter.

i try to keep a open mind.

but why anyone would like these movies.... it pains me!

also, we rented "that's my boy" when it first came out on redbox. we made it until they started doing the "what's up" at the wedding. i turned it off and we watched American pickers.

that was the last Sandler movie i watched.

i have lost all respect for him. the days of billy Madison, happy Gilmore are gone!

i honestly rather watch all the twilight movies back to back then watch, that's my boy, jack and Jill, and spanglish! and that's fwaqing sad!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff