Never heard of or seen such a thing and I guarantee it doesn't matter one bit for a weekend warrior.

If you're Lance Armstrong maybe but average Joe it's a waste of time and money.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I'm buying the SE Big Ripper. I'm just waiting to hear back from SE to see if they can do what I want

What is it you want done?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

well to the average joe that rides fo 30 minutes no but to those who ride for hours it helps.. they claim they feel more comfortable and less pain and allows them to ride longer and they get faster.. i also think he races once in a while because he trains and is showing another guy ho to train

The chrome frame with gold wheels. Basically they said they still had some 2014 models left. One of the models was fully chrome. And one was blue with gold wheels. I'm wanting chrome frame with gold wheels. Bling Bling!

Never heard of or seen such a thing and I guarantee it doesn't matter one bit for a weekend warrior.

you should watch the video.. its an hour long but shows you lots on riding

Ways to train to ride a bike.

1. Ride the mother fucker.

2. Repeat.

you should watch the video.. its an hour long but shows you lots on riding

I rode for years I also worked at a bike shop fitting and building bikes.

Ways to train to ride a bike.

1. Ride the mother fucker.

2. Repeat.

yeah i get that but you only last 15 minutes at most or cant get a good exercise with a long ride.. there are lots of benefits to adjusting the bike perfectly for your body. to mess around or to get to the corner no but to gain health benefits and use it for health then yeas its worth it

This was done long before computers existed and we never charged anyone to fit a bike to them, a tape measure can get you a long ways.

If you only last 15 minutes on a bike it's not because it isn't fitted properly, it's because you are out of shape.

Archived