If you plan on using it a lot save up and spend some money it, decent bikes start in the $500-$600 range.

Decent bikes can be had many places you wouldn't think of too though, I know a couple people that scored some really nice bikes at salvation army.

Also stay away from big box stores as much as possible.

I know I'm looking at a bike from dicks but it has decent parts on it and I can handle any issues easily.

Ima go to target lol

It probably won't get used much

I have my bike from when I was a kid haven't touched in years. Maybe because it's a Harley bike. It had an electric revving sound it was pretty cool lol

I might go to my local bike shop to check them

But I really a mountain bike or whatever their called to ride some trails

But for that I won't go the cheapest route. Right now I can justify getting cause I know I won't use it much

The "bmx" style I think I'll go the cheapest since I won't used it much

Cause I am out of shape lol

• 1 month later...

Did you ever get the bike?

I just picked this up really excited for it to get here.

Has pretty good reviews figure I might have to change a few things but the price was right.

http://www.the-house.com/qfrtwn29bbl14zz-framed-bmx-bikes.html

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I want to get a 29er but I am trying to get the most out of my 2005 Specialized rockhopper. Can't wait for this ridiculous amount of rain to stop making my bike trails so damn muddy...

Archived