Little things to increase hp 2003 mustang

That's what I would get and what I did get on my thunderbird sc.

That being said it's a decent size so I would get the dimensions and make sure you got room for it under there.

You could also think about ditching the cats or getting some highflows.

It's never going to sound like a v8 just so you know.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Yea I'm just ganna keep with the v6 until I graduate and get my priorities and all straight until then I really wanna do something to the exhaust

It has magnaflow Dual catback exhaust but I'm

Thinking about x pipe it sounds nice so all I would need to get is the magnaflow xpipe resonator or am I missing something ?

Do you have a true dual setup? Or it is a split off the stock y-pipe? Americanmuscle.com is an easy site to search for Mustangs by year and part type, and they got good prices.

It has true duals

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

everyone knows you can gain horsepower by adding more stickers to your backwindow

db's too

Yea I'm working on that also

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

I would search for this online, http://www.americanmuscle.com/pypes-9904-v6-or-xpipe.html

Out of stock on AM, but Pypes is a great brand for a good price. I run their muffler deletes and used to run the off-road x-pipe. Sound great, and no issues. You really pay for the name with the known brands.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I would search for this online, http://www.americanmuscle.com/pypes-9904-v6-or-xpipe.html

Out of stock on AM, but Pypes is a great brand for a good price. I run their muffler deletes and used to run the off-road x-pipe. Sound great, and no issues. You really pay for the name with the known brands.

Yeah I'm most likely ganna do that I've heard good things about them and heard some that's sounded pretty nice

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

The MagnaFlow true x resonators are more than just an x pipe they have a built in resonator hence the name.

it really did tons to help the sound of my tbird.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I have a short video of my tbird exhaust I'll see if I can dig it up.

Archived