Second Skin Audio

1 sundown sa 12

gage120

Post what setup you had on the e12. Like box size, tuning, amp, load to amp. Even the sub and port positions.

TO be honest I don't know all that stuff

So what changed from your e 12 setup, what vehicle you are using now and some pics of the current box if possible.

I can't get pictures now but my e 12 box is like half as big as my sa 12 its in the same car. I literally changed everything from my e-12 I got a new box new amp new wires so like everything changed

I had it happen to me.1 coil was out of phase when I wired the sub.. Another thing is you're wired at 4 ohms and Country be rising to 16 ohms. Impedance rise is a Bitch

I had it happen to me.1 coil was out of phase when I wired the sub.. Another thing is you're wired at 4 ohms and Country be rising to 16 ohms. Impedance rise is a Bitch

Can you explain that last part please. I can wire my sub to 1 ohm I just dont want to blow it

I can't get pictures now but my e 12 box is like half as big as my sa 12 its in the same car. I literally changed everything from my e-12 I got a new box new amp new wires so like everything changed

An E 12 box should be about the same size as a SA-12 box, the SA-12 will need greater port area but that would not change the box size that much so you may want to take measurements of your current box (inside and out), or a sketch if you have one and mention vehicle and amp models, also as stated above check again all your wiring just to make sure.

An E 12 box should be about the same size as a SA-12 box, the SA-12 will need greater port area but that would not change the box size that much so you may want to take measurements of your current box (inside and out), or a sketch if you have one and mention vehicle and amp models, also as stated above check again all your wiring just to make sure.

Ill put pictures of both of them up today

What amp do you have? Are you sure it does rated.. 3000 watts on a good amp is not the same as 3000 watts on a boss amp or the like boss amps

If it's the one being sold at amazon for 120 then it's safe to say it'd nowhere near 3000 watts. If anything that's max watts which you will never see.

Archived