Damn man. That is a heavy battery to fall on your foot. OUCH..I think me and you need to sell our amps and get some more efficient models. I am having the same problem. I have the Powermaster 5100r up front and the D3100 in the trunk less than a foot away from my amp and I am still needing more current. I can't afford to power this beast. I wonder how much more efficient RF amps would be over our SPL Dynamic / American Bass amps?

I would have to rewire to 2 ohms, but man if I could power it without having to buy more batteries the switch would be worth it in my book.

Edited by zaxfire69

yea good thing its (probly) not broken...Its a dam good sign if u can wiggle AND feel all ur toes...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Damn man. That is a heavy battery to fall on your foot. OUCH..I think me and you need to sell our amps and get some more efficient models. I am having the same problem. I have the Powermaster 5100r up front and the D3100 in the trunk less than a foot away from my amp and I am still needing more current. I can't afford to power this beast. I wonder how much more efficient RF amps would be over our SPL Dynamic / American Bass amps?

I would have to rewire to 2 ohms, but man if I could power it without having to buy more batteries the switch would be worth it in my book.

I am thinking that myself man... I thru it in there yesturday, and it was only a little louder then the rf I got in there. I think I was getting 2400 rms out of my spl, but I couldnt keep voltage up even with reving the car. Im thinking at least 6 batteries needed for both amps, because 2 will not do it.

Now that I rewired things a bit different tho and the rf t10001bd is drawing around 140-160 amps at around 14 volts (not reving the car) No idea what its drawing when the car is in motion tho, but Im sure more.

But lets say that 1krms amp is almost pushing 2k....

But damaging the battery was my biggest concern too!

A foot can heal, and thats what I got insurance for.

I guess my left foot is a little swollen and red compaired to my right foot. It tingles a little bit if I walk on it normally, but it really didnt bother me today at work at all.

Just some crappy pics of the battery and foot (for those with a foot fetish) ahha

I really need to buy a new digital camera *sigh*

This is the corner that fell on my foot and the scratchs from the part that hit the cement, the battery didnt land flat on my foot it came down on a angle which is what kind of sucked.

PIC_0071.jpg

This is after i rolled it off my foot, the stickers got a lil messed up. Ill just have to stash this battery in the middle of the battery bank LOL

PIC_0074.jpg

my feet

PIC_0075.jpg