Which Pioneer Double Din Should I Get?

im not a e thug i just dont tolerate people talking to me like they know me. i dont deal with it from customers at work, my parents or my wife. everyone who knows me knows better than to cop a attitude towards me. i have a pretty shitty temper, and a very short fuse.

----reference's----

meade916

then u have some problems, and guarentee you wont have a wife, that same job, or any of the same friends in a couple years. get help buddy.

and btw, you ARE an e-thug.

/your wrists

back on topic, im actually doing a carputer :)

Edited by pimpedout97x

then u have some problems, and guarentee you wont have a wife, that same job, or any of the same friends in a couple years. get help buddy.

and btw, you ARE an e-thug.

/your wrists

back on topic, im actually doing a carputer :)

PREACH IT!!! I was about to say the same thing myself. Come on its just the internet. Get a life!! I want a carputer myself also i just dont know anybody or anyplace that can install one for me...

dancing1.gif

NatesBanner.jpg

ACT YOUR AGE AND NOT YOUR SHOE SIZE

I have the D2 right now...i have played with the D3 and have installed the D3x at work and the only thing i can say bad about my D2 is the noise problem that some pioneers have. With my D2 i can hear the fan running in the HU and it puts out that stupid whine noise through my amplified speakers and have never got it to go away (even with all the shit your suppose to do for grounds). That is the only thing that has me leaning away from the pioneer line. Besides that the D3x has all the shit you will ever need/want/use.

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

actually yeah i do you asshole. the D3x some with all the accesories available for the regular D3. next time check youself before you look like a complete douche bag. listen to me good. YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD.you think you know it all and have done it all. GO KILL YOURSELF.

wow this nigga go hard. haha. get over it and act like your age.

18's in a wall to come....Its not all about the posts....check the member #...

avh-p6000dvd, 7" double din, 6 dvd changer built in, 780 shipped new.

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=19550

or

avic-d3, 6.1" double din, navigation, single dvd, remote + bluetooth + ipod adapter, 768 shipped new.

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=18688

D3 also has "vehicle dynamics" and can display speed, direction, etc. Kinda cool!

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

wow this nigga go hard. haha. get over it and act like your age.

theres a difference between acting your age and not dealing with shit. i have had my wife for 4 years and my job for 5 and most of my friends for over 15. they all know how i am and i told my wife if she dont like it she can go back to where i picled her up from. the fucking gutter. i bust my ass to be where most people only dream to be. i just cant stand when wanna be know it alls try to tell me about shit that the company i work for deal with on a daily basis. NOW we can get back on topic

----reference's----

meade916