ALPINE408 Posted March 18, 2015 Report Posted March 18, 2015 I would love this amp but I am poor so I will insult you with a 300 best offer on this site. I know you most likely won't take this offer but it's worth a shot Have you ever had your woofers blown?
gckless Posted March 18, 2015 Author Report Posted March 18, 2015 I would love this amp but I am poor so I will insult you with a 300 best offer on this site. I know you most likely won't take this offer but it's worth a shot Lol, nah, sorry bro. Bump! "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
ALPINE408 Posted March 18, 2015 Report Posted March 18, 2015 I understand if you ever get desperate I'm here I'll pay shipping And free bump Have you ever had your woofers blown?
gckless Posted March 20, 2015 Author Report Posted March 20, 2015 Bump. "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
gckless Posted March 25, 2015 Author Report Posted March 25, 2015 Bump. "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
gckless Posted March 28, 2015 Author Report Posted March 28, 2015 Sold pending payment plan. "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.