Jump to content

FS: Zed Leviathan III


Recommended Posts

Posted
Item(s) for Sale: Zed Leviathan III





Description/Condition of Item(s): You will receive a virtually brand new amplifier. It has been in my truck for a little over a year. It is flawless cosmetically, but currently has channel one cutting in and out. I am going to ship it to Vertex Audio (who I bought it from), they are going to bring it to Zed Audio to get it fixed, and then Vertex will ship to you. I will not touch it after it leaves Zed's hands, so the amp will be basically brand new. I have not shipped it to Vertex yet (will be shipping by this Saturday or immediately upon payment), so a couple weeks worth of patience will be required.





Price: $875 to your door.





Shipping Information: I'll cover it.





Item Pictures:

6DB7902F-64E9-4279-B658-687D275C8DC5_zps


DSC_5246_zpsa315aed0.jpg


DSC_5243_zps33a2f293.jpg


DSC_5236_zpse9175815.jpg


DSC_5233_zpsc453fc81.jpg

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Posted

top notch amp and a top notch guy. hope you get it sold fast, gil.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9117 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...