Fi Team/Hybrid 18s

Scott had a badass white blazer (had a body kit like an extreme)

Thing was one loud no wall with 2 subs

2 mayhems vs 2 ct 7ks

No doubt teams would handle the power a little better but mayhems handled it too

That was a good looking rig to...... sexy as fuck... shame it flamed out...

If I get the Blazer Extreme, I will do a 5.3 swap later on down the road. I had a 00 S-10 Blazer back in the day with several loud setups. Also had a 94 S-10 Blazer(4 door) with 2 RE XXX 18s in a wall. I need to do some research on airspace available in a 2 door Blazer. Any advice and input is greatly appreciated. I love this forum, and I am honestly shocked at the amount of attention this topic has gotten. Thanks everyone.

2 Sundown Audio 15" NSV.4s

2 Synergy 45.1s

If I get the Blazer Extreme, I will do a 5.3 swap later on down the road. I had a 00 S-10 Blazer back in the day with several loud setups. Also had a 94 S-10 Blazer(4 door) with 2 RE XXX 18s in a wall. I need to do some research on airspace available in a 2 door Blazer. Any advice and input is greatly appreciated. I love this forum, and I am honestly shocked at the amount of attention this topic has gotten. Thanks everyone.

I know around 40 cubes is doable in my 99 4door.

Alts are readily aviible. Dual alt kits, keeping AC are out there, or swap the ac, use the dual and have trip alts. Its a popular platform to build, and they look good to IMHO.

Especially the extremes.... i like em... :unknw:

Justin's blazer that's now Christians

Loud and low

Blazer Tahoe astro thoes are pretty much the big loud chassis to start with

You can always go ham and chop a truck I thought about it for long time even had the truck

Van or Tahoe but I want more than 4 subs

If I was you blazer no doubt Like Kyle said you can easily do alts which is maid ingredient in being loud

Shame he lost that blazer!!!! Way to cool of a dude to have that happen!

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

The thing with me is I know even with the 2 18s and 2 3500s, I will want even more down the road. The SQ 3500s are still on sale, and it's hard for me not to buy two more right now! But without two more subs, kinda pointless at the moment.

2 Sundown Audio 15" NSV.4s

2 Synergy 45.1s

I chose full size for the optional 4th alt kits that are readily available, and keeping AC. You could do 6 - 15" then.....in a wall....

lol

Sounds like what I want to do. Got my 4 SQ 3500's in the mail a couple days ago. Sitting here with 2 SP4 15" and thought REAL hard when they had the Hybrid sale. Thought about ordering 2 more SQ 3500's so I could do similar to AMI but not for competing like he does. (Also the white Avy comes to mind with the Teams, LOVE that build too)

Anyways, tuned in for whatever you do, Your build is right up my ally.

Had a 1991 S10 with 4 - 15" Rockford Power DVC wall back in the day....

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I chose full size for the optional 4th alt kits that are readily available, and keeping AC. You could do 6 - 15" then.....in a wall....

lol

Sounds like what I want to do. Got my 4 SQ 3500's in the mail a couple days ago. Sitting here with 2 SP4 15" and thought REAL hard when they had the Hybrid sale. Thought about ordering 2 more SQ 3500's so I could do similar to AMI but not for competing like he does. (Also the white Avy comes to mind with the Teams, LOVE that build too)

Anyways, tuned in for whatever you do, Your build is right up my ally.

Had a 1991 S10 with 4 - 15" Rockford Power DVC wall back in the day....

Ya,.. my buddy is building a big boy build in a tahoe.

He has quad alts, WITH AC... in fact, the fucking belts are seperate. I wanted to slap him..... I lost ac, and still dont have half the amperage he does..... grrrrrrrrrrrr

If I told you all what else I have in the works, you wouldn't believe me lol! I think I've been in the desert too long.

cool...

get back home, and get fucking loud....... Going to shows keeps me breathing......

Archived