jessdabest77 Posted January 18, 2015 Report Posted January 18, 2015 Has anyone heard of these subs,stereo integrity Mag V3? There specs look good,plus on sale right now. I just never heard of them,and am in the process of buying some subs,and came across these.
Skullz Posted January 18, 2015 Report Posted January 18, 2015 I suspect nick might have had help from jacob on the development of those, and if he did help then i would guess they would be every bit capable of being some damn good subs and taking quite a bit of power. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
jessdabest77 Posted January 19, 2015 Author Report Posted January 19, 2015 I read something about that,how Jacob is involved with them. And that's why I started getting interested in them. I'm trying to complete a build with either four sundown sa 12'S, or four of these subs. Only thing also,is the ohm load they come in is like 3.something. And don't know if they're dual voice coil. That's why I'd like suggestions and opinions before I proceed with my build.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.