Sundown Audio

Crescendo BC2000D.1 blowing fuse

disprovable

Honestly didnt think anything of it since ive seen multiple amp guts pictures all over the forums, and it came from someone with 1k+ posts >:/ Definitely did learn something though.

Post count doesn't dictate intelligence.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

crescendo1149_zpsdcc9883b.jpg

According to crescendo it is okay to open the amp and look and also to make and use a plexi botton :good:

why would you put plexi on the bottom of the amp ._. do you have it suspended mid air for the world to see? When I show people my gear, I've never imagined going "oh let me pick it up and show you the bottom"

I mean replacing the whole case would be cool so you can see the guts without having to move it, but the bottom plate? just wondering lol

Plenty of people love to show off amplifier guts and the rest of the case is the heatsink take that off and run your amp and you're going to not have an amp very long.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Look how sexy them guts are.

Whoops that was supposed to be a smiley face with big eyes and jaw on the floor haha!but I finally got around to putting the sign Brent Levitt made for me!Supper happy with it too :)20141203_191809_zpsuysenccy.jpg20141203_192325_RichtoneHDR_zpsgtkq1w0m.20141203_192619_RichtoneHDR_zps5xy7dm5c.20141203_192634_RichtoneHDR_zpsl1rhddpo.20141203_192755_RichtoneHDR_zps0i6plgus.20141203_193140_RichtoneHDR_zpsmbsrxvsi.20141203_193234_RichtoneHDR_zpscqm7smmu.20141203_193248_RichtoneHDR_zpsnezsienf.I love it :) Hit up low notes garage...He makes some bad ass shit! Well it's not shit by any means haha!

crescendo1149_zpsdcc9883b.jpg

According to crescendo it is okay to open the amp and look and also to make and use a plexi botton :good:

why would you put plexi on the bottom of the amp ._. do you have it suspended mid air for the world to see? When I show people my gear, I've never imagined going "oh let me pick it up and show you the bottom"

I mean replacing the whole case would be cool so you can see the guts without having to move it, but the bottom plate? just wondering lol

https://www.facebook.com/droppinhzcaraudio/photos/pcb.315750321946975/315750115280329/?type=1&theater

Because people thing it looks cool? Idk its personal preference.

Plus you can always mount amps upside down like this. Just saying

crescendoq_zpsa99a63c7.jpg

sig_zps1a8d8f11.jpg

I didnt even think of mounting upside down, omg I want to do that now that looks bad ass xD

You just have to pay extra attention to cooling as the heat sink won't be able to cool properly inverted.

Archived