Rose-Villian Posted April 5, 2008 Report Posted April 5, 2008 I had 6 MTX 9500 15's On 3 Sundown Audio SAZ3000D's..... It was My Box design I shoulda Just built A couple more boxes....but i decided To just go the 18" route.... It was Definatly loud.....151.8 @ 27hz WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
The Big Chris Posted April 5, 2008 Author Report Posted April 5, 2008 I had 6 MTX 9500 15's On 3 Sundown Audio SAZ3000D's..... It was My Box design I shoulda Just built A couple more boxes....but i decided To just go the 18" route.... It was Definatly loud.....151.8 @ 27hz I thought you just said a couple posts up that it was to much subs and it didn't have enough air space and you ripped them out?
galacticmonkey Posted April 5, 2008 Report Posted April 5, 2008 wow another post about large amounts of subwoofers in a sealed box by g-monk how exotic I would do 6 15's and 1 rf t4001bd Or you can just run BTLs/DCs on RF amps... Steve is an awesome guy, but most of the people on this site are morons.
trainman0978 Posted April 5, 2008 Report Posted April 5, 2008 a good friend of mine had a 1997 tahoe several years ago. He did six 15" s in a sealed box, two facing up, the other four on a slant facing the rear. He used Kicker CVRs and some really huge audiobahn amp. this was around 2000. It slammed pretty good. shaped kinda like this ( side view ) |------- | - | - |___________| Didn't post with the diagonals correctly . draw with your eyes.... two facing up four on the slope. 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue my upgrades and "build" thread. My Kulicki Box Build -Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars -Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash ) -JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi - Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box. -Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio -All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0, -270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum- -2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz. Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties
The Big Chris Posted April 5, 2008 Author Report Posted April 5, 2008 a good friend of mine had a 1997 tahoe several years ago. He did six 15" s in a sealed box, two facing up, the other four on a slant facing the rear. He used Kicker CVRs and some really huge audiobahn amp. this was around 2000. It slammed pretty good. shaped kinda like this ( side view ) |------- | - | - |___________| Didn't post with the diagonals correctly . draw with your eyes.... two facing up four on the slope. ya I see what your saying not a bad idea I think im just doing 4 15"s with a 2500w Memphis mojo amp in a ported box just like steve's
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.