Jump to content

Wiring a hifonics Brutus brx2000.1D at .5 ohms?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have two dvc cvx kicker subs and am wiring them to the brx2000.1D amplifier and will be getting a 350a high output alternator next week (I drive a 2013 3.6 challenger). The wiring suggestions within the amp box said it cannot do .5 ohms but I was reading that with a higher output alternator that it may be possible and just wanted to check and see if anyone knows if I could wire both subs at .5 ohm?

Each sub is rated at 1000w rms and the amplifier can put out 2000x1 @ 1 ohm, 1400x1 @2 ohm, 700x1 @ 4 ohms.

Posted

Please post in the correct forum

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4709 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...