Sundown Audio

Wiring a hifonics Brutus brx2000.1D at .5 ohms

Cggleghorn

wire each sub to 1 ohm and stick two wires per terminal so each gets 1000 watts. running below 1 ohm seems like a bad idea, so i wouldnt do it but hey, your a grown man and you make decisions on your own. who are we to tell you what to do with your equipment?

1997 subaru legacy outback

Four 15's in a almost wall

Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets
Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass

Optima Yellow top batteries
270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) 
Lots of Second Skin

wire each sub to 1 ohm and stick two wires per terminal so each gets 1000 watts. running below 1 ohm seems like a bad idea, so i wouldnt do it but hey, your a grown man and you make decisions on your own. who are we to tell you what to do with your equipment?

you know they are internally wired in parallel...

Uh no.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Uh no.

WELL. I fucked up lol. DUHHH

Lots of Second Skin

so dont stick two wires in one terminal.

Lots of Second Skin

Uh no.

WELL. I fucked up lol. DUHHH
It's ok you're Canadian we understand.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

i have never ran a hifonics amp at .5 so dont know how well will it take it..i know its not reliable at 1 ohm. managed to blow one and didnt take much to do it. never went to protect it just blew and never turned back on and was like 3 months old with a few hours of play

Archived