12volt 7 color led kit?? Please help.

If you could get ahold of one of those or make one yourself then you would have to use an led amplifier to be able to run a decent amount of strips since that does not look like it would handle much current.

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

If you could get ahold of one of those or make one yourself then you would have to use an led amplifier to be able to run a decent amount of strips since that does not look like it would handle much current.

I almost bet I can Probably make one

Do they not make any you could plug an RCA into? I feel like that would be the best way to make one.

street glow did don't know if they still do

its the microphone one also

Do they not make any you could plug an RCA into? I feel like that would be the best way to make one.

street glow did don't know if they still do

its the microphone one also

yeah just looked they use to have one that wasn't im pretty sure but it was like 3 or so years ago i believe i seen it

http://www.amazon.com/LEDwholesalers-Music-Controller-Remote-3335-RGB/dp/B00EXI3IUO#

HERE IT IS!!!

this allows use of a aux cord input..

Sooo you could buy a Rca to aux cord and plug this into the Rca out on your amplifier..

It says it has a mic too, so if you use the aux then does it override the mic??

From the YouTube videos you can choose from either with the remote.. I ordered one it will be here next week an I'll reort back...

Varad. Make some awesome leds expensive but last a long time had them in my 03 lance not this exact one.

http://www.varad.com/v4/products/details/ils.php

One I had u had to wire it directly to speakers or sub.

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Archived