CleanSierra Posted January 23, 2015 Report Posted January 23, 2015 ^^^ that design should hammer pretty decent. I'd definitely try those Addictive or even the Crossfire ones. I believe American Bass has a nice little 8" sub also. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted January 23, 2015 Report Posted January 23, 2015 The thing to me is less drivers of a bigger size would save money and you could get the same output or more. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Slobalt7 Posted January 23, 2015 Author Report Posted January 23, 2015 Yeah but where is the fun in that? I love car audio because I love the feeling, I don't care about numbers. Saving money is a big factor but at the end of the day I want something that I find badass and F the haters. Yeah bigger subs are cool but I prefer my cute little 8's over my 10's or my 15. Yeah, it's slower than your bowel movements.
Jeff4661 Posted January 23, 2015 Report Posted January 23, 2015 Yeah but where is the fun in that? I love car audio because I love the feeling, I don't care about numbers. Saving money is a big factor but at the end of the day I want something that I find badass and F the haters. Yeah bigger subs are cool but I prefer my cute little 8's over my 10's or my 15. I hear ya thats why I did 8 12s over top of 6-15s just to be different.. Plus it looks more Impressive IMO Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.