Sonic Electronix

How much dynamat will i have to buy to cover the whole interior of my 2013 Ford Focus SE Hatchback

2013 Ford Focus Hatchback SE

Kicker CS61234

Kicker 40CS674

Kicker KST25

Sundown Audio SA-12 D2

Rockford Fosgate t1000-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate t400-4

Audio Control LC7i

Kinetik HC2000

0/1 Gauge

Big 3 Upgrade

Beer, babes, and bass.

i have 200sq ft In my grand prix.. need another 200ft to cover the entire car. there is 2 layers on my trunk lid tho.

but still need to do, roof, floor, back doors, pillars (all) soooo.... i don't think 100ft would do your whole car with 100%

my front doors and trunk (Entire) is covered. top deck lid bottom of the lid, under the rear seats and that alone was 200sq ft... plus i used some extra i got as free samples.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

i have 200sq ft In my grand prix.. need another 200ft to cover the entire car. there is 2 layers on my trunk lid tho.

but still need to do, roof, floor, back doors, pillars (all) soooo.... i don't think 100ft would do your whole car with 100%

my front doors and trunk (Entire) is covered. top deck lid bottom of the lid, under the rear seats and that alone was 200sq ft... plus i used some extra i got as free samples.

This is really good info.

You may need more than my suggestion of . 100 ft. It goes fast when you're installing it

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

yea i thought 100ft would cover everything i wanted. it only did my whole trunk, deck lid top and bottom. got another 100ft and got both doors done, double layer on my trunk lid And the metal around my rear seats.

it goes really quick. your car is much smaller then mine, but I'd say 200ft (maybe a lil more) will do your entire car. but 100sq ft will cover your problem areas.

Aj-3

Clean-457

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

I know its been said before but just a heads up, or something to think about.

putting a butyl or tar based material on your car is to the lower the resonance of the panel. i.e. you're adding weight to lower the frequency at which the panel vibrates. A lot of professionals do not recommend 100% coverage.

this has been debated a lot by a ton of people. But just an idea. Also you may want to look at the cadence spray in sound deadener, I think its quiet kote or the lizard skin spray in deadenr. May be easier for your application.

I know its been said before but just a heads up, or something to think about.

putting a butyl or tar based material on your car is to the lower the resonance of the panel. i.e. you're adding weight to lower the frequency at which the panel vibrates. A lot of professionals do not recommend 100% coverage.

this has been debated a lot by a ton of people. But just an idea. Also you may want to look at the cadence spray in sound deadener, I think its quiet kote or the lizard skin spray in deadenr. May be easier for your application.

yeah i wasnt really looking to do my WHOLE car. mainly just my trunk and maybe my doors and the floors. how much do you think then? 4 doors btw

Kicker CS61234

Kicker 40CS674

Kicker KST25

Sundown Audio SA-12 D2

Rockford Fosgate t400-4

Audio Control LC7i

Kinetik HC2000

0/1 Gauge

Big 3 Upgrade

Beer, babes, and bass.

If you go by the other recommendations like what CleanSierra was saying for full coverage about 100 sq ft. So get two bulk packs of 36 sq ft a piece. Also for door panels you may want some ensolite type foam thats peel n stick.

ensolite or most 1/8" closed cell foam should be used with your butyl based deadener on interior panels and to kill rattles.

so 72 sq ft of dynamat/raamat bxt/murdermat/qmat etc and then enough foam for your doors at least and any body panels.

If you go by the other recommendations like what CleanSierra was saying for full coverage about 100 sq ft. So get two bulk packs of 36 sq ft a piece. Also for door panels you may want some ensolite type foam thats peel n stick.

ensolite or most 1/8" closed cell foam should be used with your butyl based deadener on interior panels and to kill rattles.

so 72 sq ft of dynamat/raamat bxt/murdermat/qmat etc and then enough foam for your doors at least and any body panels.

okay awesome tysm

Kicker CS61234

Kicker 40CS674

Kicker KST25

Sundown Audio SA-12 D2

Rockford Fosgate t400-4

Audio Control LC7i

Kinetik HC2000

0/1 Gauge

Big 3 Upgrade