Jump to content

Soundmagus X3100


StigA

Recommended Posts

Posted

Never heard of this brand before, and found very little info. Dual mono amps, in one chassi rated at 2x 1500w @ 1ohm or 1x 3000w @ 2ohm.

Anyone here known to this?

20150121_161548_zpsf80ff3a9.jpg

Posted

I'm not feelin that 3000 @ 2. Maybe 3k at 1 tho

03 Sable LS

AA mayhem 12" D2

Sundown ZV4 12" D1

Tantric HD 12" D2

Tantric SHD 12" D1

Sundown X12 V2 D2

2.5 cu net

Sundown 2000d @ 1 ohm

XS Power XP2000

Sky High Sound Deadener

Sky High wire

Stock alt

Posted

Looks like audiopoop clone...

fixed

03 Sable LS

AA mayhem 12" D2

Sundown ZV4 12" D1

Tantric HD 12" D2

Tantric SHD 12" D1

Sundown X12 V2 D2

2.5 cu net

Sundown 2000d @ 1 ohm

XS Power XP2000

Sky High Sound Deadener

Sky High wire

Stock alt

Posted

I'm not feelin that 3000 @ 2. Maybe 3k at 1 tho

It WOULD be 3000@2 ohms since you'd be strapping the boards. It's like having 2 separate 1 ohm stable amps and strapping for a final load of 2 ohms.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

I'm not feelin that 3000 @ 2. Maybe 3k at 1 tho

It WOULD be 3000@2 ohms since you'd be strapping the boards. It's like having 2 separate 1 ohm stable amps and strapping for a final load of 2 ohms.

Yea I see... just confusing never seen two boards strapped inside the same casing like that

03 Sable LS

AA mayhem 12" D2

Sundown ZV4 12" D1

Tantric HD 12" D2

Tantric SHD 12" D1

Sundown X12 V2 D2

2.5 cu net

Sundown 2000d @ 1 ohm

XS Power XP2000

Sky High Sound Deadener

Sky High wire

Stock alt

Posted

Strap/bride is rated at 2ohm as lowest imperdance.. if not I guess this smokes good. And not sure about 3000w either.. Maybe dyno it one time if I get the chance

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 490 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...