Kyblack76 Posted January 23, 2015 Report Posted January 23, 2015 That's the worst part...hate formulas...that's mainly if you want all your calculations to be exact down to the T...but forget all that noise...I'll stick to the calculators...designing one for my daily...4 12s in a fourth, 2:1, cramming it in a corolla....good luck on your build brotha... Fuck the "T" build it.. get loud.. or dont.. and change... hell everyone on here that "built their shit".. i bet has swapped port area... or this and that.. lol.. i havent touched my shit.. But,.. i do wanna OPEN my vent some..... then again.. meh SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
scooter99 Posted January 23, 2015 Author Report Posted January 23, 2015 Well im with you kyle. I just want to make sure I'm in the ballpark. Adjusting is one thing, haVing to completely start over is quite another. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
islandpride684 Posted January 23, 2015 Report Posted January 23, 2015 That's the worst part...hate formulas...that's mainly if you want all your calculations to be exact down to the T...but forget all that noise...I'll stick to the calculators...designing one for my daily...4 12s in a fourth, 2:1, cramming it in a corolla....good luck on your build brotha...Fuck the "T"build it.. get loud.. or dont.. and change... hell everyone on here that "built their shit".. i bet has swapped port area... or this and that.. lol.. i havent touched my shit.. But,.. i do wanna OPEN my vent some..... then again.. meh Lol...yeah I just hope it gets loud...man it'll probably take me a cpl months just to lay down the measurements on wood...I'm that lazy.... Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186921-blk9te-07-yukon-slo-mo-build/page-3?hl=%2Bblk9te#entry2881410
scooter99 Posted January 23, 2015 Author Report Posted January 23, 2015 That is pretty lazy! LOL I'm not lazy, well I guess I am, but for me it's more of a matter of actual time to get stuff done. At this rate, I'd have time to cut one panel at a time and that's it. That would make a seriously long enclsoure build!!! LOL Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.