moredbs Posted January 24, 2015 Report Posted January 24, 2015 Ehhh, I guess it's not low-low end....it's just old This is it: http://www.crutchfield.com/S-wkUjp6gzVNd/p_105KWAV61B/JVC-KW-AV61BT.html i imagined much worse, carry on your good!
magillaru Posted January 24, 2015 Author Report Posted January 24, 2015 haha yeah, I didn't think it was that bad.....but there are definitely better models and never been crazy about JVC (overall, it's not too bad though....first time having a double din and will never go back) I'll pick up a y-splitter for now and probably put a new one in this summer. Thanks fellas! Singer Alternators Team Asshole #anothershittysingerbuild
tlee2 Posted January 24, 2015 Report Posted January 24, 2015 Ran that headunit for about a year no problems cant beat it for the price. Just used a y splitter to run back to the NS1 6 Sundown X 15s 2 Sundown NS1 V2s C Pillar 4th order Bagged Suburban on 24s http://youtube.com/tlee333
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.