BigManAC Posted January 24, 2015 Report Posted January 24, 2015 I just heard on the radio this morning that Justin Beiber volunteered to be roasted. He said that it would be fun....He is going to get torn apart by so many people!! I pray that Seth Rogen is one of the people roasting because I know he will let him have it. Thoughts on what's in store for this little prick? 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
Ahmed Johnson Posted January 24, 2015 Report Posted January 24, 2015 I wish George Carlin was still alive for this.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted January 24, 2015 Report Posted January 24, 2015 My thought is why even give the little douche the attention? That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted January 24, 2015 Report Posted January 24, 2015 *Bieber Awe did he spell your sweeties name wrong? That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
BigManAC Posted January 24, 2015 Author Report Posted January 24, 2015 My thought is why even give the little douche the attention? I have no clue. What I didn't get was that he asked to be roasted. Does he not know what is going to happen!?! I bet that part of the way through he will get so upset that he will try and call it off. Most everybody I talk to and people I hear on tv or radio hate the guy (is guy the right term.....little boy maybe). His music is one thing and everybody have their own opinions on what music they like but what I absolutly can't stand about him is his douchebag attitude and mindset that he is above everybody else. He needs a reality check and fast. 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.