Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

What sub is this??


Deeznutz

Recommended Posts

Posted

Cool, I read good things about the Orion HCCA subsand TC9 motors. Do you think its worth wild dropping $80 per sub in parts and rebuild it to dual 2 or dual 4? If an Orion comes up for $100, I'm really just intereated in the motor. What do you guys think? I really would like to invert them sin e the magnets are huge.

-Frank

Posted

i got an orion hcca 12 motor and basket sitting in the garage, softparts are bad but its not a drilled top plate like that and never used those.

From what I recall all the older hcca orion baskets were red the xtr was that silver color.

 

 

Posted

Yes, you're right. The baskets were red. Isn't it odd that the other thread shows exactly what I have?

The only other time this happened was when I went to Titusville,FL for a jetski race in 97. I took a pic of Team Deans carbon fiber hull. In 2002 I drove to Daytona to pick up a steering set up for a Sea Doo. When I pulled up the guy still had not unbolted if from the hull. WTH!!! Well what he had and didn't know, was the Team Dean carbon race boat I took a pic of 5 yrs earlier. So I bought the hull as well! Ok. Going on a tangent. lol.

If you ever had back to storage pull out the HCCA and take some pics. If you want to sell it, let me know.

-Frank

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 362 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...