rockFord_Expedition's Rebuild (Old School RF, SMD/D'Amore, CE Auto Electric, DC Power, XS Power, SHCA) lots of pics inside

I'm starting to hate these build logs. It makes me want to go back and fix shit in my car. Just kidding. I really like this one.

Haha! Thanks man, I think lol.

Moving on to the enclosure. Don't expect much, it's solid but not too pretty, I was building this while I was caring for my mom 24/7 before she passed and more often than not I would have to stop right in the middle of a step to take care of one thing or another.

Well, the router got me. BUT it was only the wrench while changing bits. I'll call myself lucky. I guess no build is complete until you've shed blood right?

20141125_134543_zpsg54wgw9c.jpg

looks like the piece of skin that came off laying on The ruler...is it? it's the exact shape and length of the cut.

great build by the way! love those old school rf amps! actually the old 2400 punch amp scarred me for life! that thing got hot!

but has been going steong for over 12 years now, bought it used and is still running strong.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Moving on to the enclosure. Don't expect much, it's solid but not too pretty, I was building this while I was caring for my mom 24/7 before she passed and more often than not I would have to stop right in the middle of a step to take care of one thing or another.

Well, the router got me. BUT it was only the wrench while changing bits. I'll call myself lucky. I guess no build is complete until you've shed blood right?

20141125_134543_zpsg54wgw9c.jpg

looks like the piece of skin that came off laying on The ruler...is it? it's the exact shape and length of the cut.

I made that out of bondo to patch it up.

I kid. Yeah that came clean off just like that and landed right there on the router table lol.

Archived