Jeff4661 Posted February 17, 2015 Author Report Posted February 17, 2015 Sweet pillars man! Not bad at all! Thanks, Like I said there not 100% done yet but close.. Thanks for tuning in Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted February 20, 2015 Author Report Posted February 20, 2015 Well wire is on its way amps shipped today as well alternator bracket will be here before march but here's what did come today Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
SGTSKIP Posted February 20, 2015 Report Posted February 20, 2015 I love the plate, lose one the call the DMV for a replacement or two for your man cave in the future..... Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister
Jeff4661 Posted February 21, 2015 Author Report Posted February 21, 2015 I love the plate, lose one the call the DMV for a replacement or two for your man cave in the future.....Thanks I got a funny look when I ordered it in the secretary of state... As u can probably imagine.. But I want my name all over the YUKONG idea.. Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted February 21, 2015 Report Posted February 21, 2015 You aren't the first to come up with yukong. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Jeff4661 Posted February 21, 2015 Author Report Posted February 21, 2015 You aren't the first to come up with yukong.Anyone on smd do it?I'll call it Jeff's yukong to keep it different.. I don't want to steal anybodys idea Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
jcarter1885 Posted February 21, 2015 Report Posted February 21, 2015 I guess i dont get the hype of even naming Tahoe's, Yukon's and Burban's. Meh but to each its own. Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface AudioControl DM-608 (2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns (4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5" AudioControl LC-6.1200 (1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz Ampere Audio AA3800.1 Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting) Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk) Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted February 21, 2015 Report Posted February 21, 2015 You aren't the first to come up with yukong.Anyone on smd do it?I'll call it Jeff's yukong to keep it different.. I don't want to steal anybodys idea He's not an active member but there's vids of it on youtube.Pretty sure he sold it anyways. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Jeff4661 Posted February 21, 2015 Author Report Posted February 21, 2015 Ok so it looks like he had the older body style Yukon also. So mine defiantly is different. (Quick update) I talked to my alternator guy yesterday and he thinks that he can make my alternators self exciting. What does that mean? It means I won't have to mess with any MLA modual or wiring aside from my 2/0 wire runs off the alternator. We will see how that goes. Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.