Jump to content

Jeff4661's YUKONG 2.0 THE GORRILLA CAGE


Recommended Posts

Posted

What batteries do you have in there? I don't see many batteries that have what looks like 8 cells in each one.

Usagm gp31's

I actually have 2 more on the way then I'll switch to bus bars

:)

Had planned on going with deka intimidators gp31's but got a sweet deal on these $100/batt

Posted

What batteries do you have in there? I don't see many batteries that have what looks like 8 cells in each one.

Usagm gp31's

I actually have 2 more on the way then I'll switch to bus bars

:)

Had planned on going with deka intimidators gp31's but got a sweet deal on these $100/batt

I was going to guess they're Deka but wasn't sure on that based on the color.

Posted

What batteries do you have in there? I don't see many batteries that have what looks like 8 cells in each one.

Usagm gp31's

I actually have 2 more on the way then I'll switch to bus bars

:)

Had planned on going with deka intimidators gp31's but got a sweet deal on these $100/batt

I was going to guess they're Deka but wasn't sure on that based on the color.

Yea that's what I thought at first as well.. Lol

But nope.. Us agm gp31

Posted

What batteries do you have in there? I don't see many batteries that have what looks like 8 cells in each one.

Usagm gp31's

I actually have 2 more on the way then I'll switch to bus bars

:)

Had planned on going with deka intimidators gp31's but got a sweet deal on these $100/batt

I was going to guess they're Deka but wasn't sure on that based on the color.

Yea that's what I thought at first as well.. Lol

But nope.. Us agm gp31

Definitely interested in seeing how the build goes though!

Posted

What batteries do you have in there? I don't see many batteries that have what looks like 8 cells in each one.

Usagm gp31's

I actually have 2 more on the way then I'll switch to bus bars

:)

Had planned on going with deka intimidators gp31's but got a sweet deal on these $100/batt

I was going to guess they're Deka but wasn't sure on that based on the color.
Yea that's what I thought at first as well.. Lol

But nope.. Us agm gp31

Definitely interested in seeing how the build goes though!

Its almost done :)

Yukong v1.0 anyway..

I have to seal it off, get 1 more 800.4, pickup my other set of 8" pro mids... Then its on to beauty pannels..

Getting close thanks for tuning in

Posted

Great build Man!

Pioneer 80PRS

4 Scan Speak discovery 4" full rage

2 Ampere Audio 6.5 Comp sets

3 Singer 370 Hairpin's

1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500

6 DieHard Platinum Marine g31

4 XS D3100's

DC 175.4

DC 90.4

4 DC 5k's

4 m3 lvl 5 15's

Soundrive RCA's

Lots of welding lead & SkyHigh

Team DC AUDIO

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 439 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...