Jeff4661 Posted May 6, 2015 Author Report Posted May 6, 2015 Man you've been busy! stop teasing subs. WHAT SUBS WILL YOU BE RUNNING!!! you'll see Hunter knows Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted May 11, 2015 Author Report Posted May 11, 2015 Rear mids an highs are installed.. Run off of my 1 4ch for now. But this came in Saturday ;p So now I can run all the speakers on full power. Soo also I met up with my friend again and remetered the yukong.. Here are the results. The numbers are the hz frequency.. These were all done within about 15 seconds between each burp.. Meter was in the passenger side windshield... I feel like if I went and burped it cold at peak frequency it will throw the 150db.. But meanwhile in the kick... Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
rocking.that.eclipse Posted May 12, 2015 Report Posted May 12, 2015 some sloppy ass handwriting on those scores... but thanks for the help and I can't wait to help with the new build
Jeff4661 Posted May 12, 2015 Author Report Posted May 12, 2015 some sloppy ass handwriting on those scores... but thanks for the help and I can't wait to help with the new build Lol still neater handwriting than mine And yes it will be awesome Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted May 15, 2015 Author Report Posted May 15, 2015 Soooooo... I tore down the old yukong amp rack I played with ideas for awhile finally deciding to go this route.. Nothings wired up yet they are mounted for picture purposes.. The plan is 120mm blue LED fans underneath all of the amps for cooling and visual help And today I bought some used rims for the yukong.. There 22"s How do they look That is all for now I'll get some videos up soon Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Mr Bigolsworth Posted May 15, 2015 Report Posted May 15, 2015 well according to the weight and triple tensils i can tell they are zv4's with 12 baskets. question is are they gonna stay 12's and how many? 2002 chevy avalanche Currently have: 2 dc xl 18 set of T2652-s scv-6k Ct sounds 75.4 270a mechman xp3000 d3400 Wanted: saz 200.4 Second set of T2652-s D3100's deadner
cgrez33 Posted May 15, 2015 Report Posted May 15, 2015 What Amps are those? Also how do you like the 800.4? Current Build: 1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon Previous Build(s): Crossfire Magnum 5k Pontiac G6 GT
Jeff4661 Posted May 15, 2015 Author Report Posted May 15, 2015 well according to the weight and triple tensils i can tell they are zv4's with 12 baskets. question is are they gonna stay 12's and how many? Going bigger than 12's a lot bigger and the current number of them is more than 4 D Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted May 15, 2015 Author Report Posted May 15, 2015 What Amps are those? Also how do you like the 800.4? All crossfire .. 2 c5 1700.1's and 2 800.4's As for how I like them Let's just say that there is a reason why I bought a second one Im goimg to be running them bridged @ 4 ohms which according to my birthsheet is like 450 per channel at 14v I love these 4 channels to say the least Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted May 28, 2015 Author Report Posted May 28, 2015 Sooo.. This happened.. . I put the sub's and box up for sale.. Have a cash buyer buying the sub's and box on Friday by by bass lines... Also Bought 1 more item from a "unnamed" seller on SMD that will almost complete what I'm planning on doing Everything is still a secret for now.. I will say that I'm going for less sub's more airspace... Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.