ToNasty Posted May 26, 2016 Report Posted May 26, 2016 The 3/4 cement idea in the rear won't do anything in my opinion unless you ass wire in i . Other than that you need to hurry up. Your being like me right now ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Jeff4661 Posted May 31, 2016 Author Report Posted May 31, 2016 Strong is a understatement for this build. Steal on steal uhmmm and maybe some cement . Dayum Thanks I may use concrete on the roof above the steel after I finish the steel around the edges Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted May 31, 2016 Author Report Posted May 31, 2016 The 3/4 cement idea in the rear won't do anything in my opinion unless you ass wire in i . Other than that you need to hurry up. Your being like me right now Well just making the truck stronger and stronger and yea m going to we've 1"x2" chicken fence in the section I want the concrete so it adds strangth Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
ToNasty Posted May 31, 2016 Report Posted May 31, 2016 You're good then. Concrete isn't strong without some sort of backing/bracing ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Jeff4661 Posted June 2, 2016 Author Report Posted June 2, 2016 You're good then. Concrete isn't strong without some sort of backing/bracing May just stick with the wood or maybe use some sheet rock in-between the layers...idk still deciding Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
ToNasty Posted June 2, 2016 Report Posted June 2, 2016 If it were up to me, add a other layer of wood. Sheetrock will compress some. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Jeff4661 Posted June 13, 2016 Author Report Posted June 13, 2016 Soo slamology was this past weekend as I'm sure many of you know.. I stayed home and put in some hours on the truck here's the results And bcs I was this far I decided why not toss in the subs and break them in a little bit.. So I hooked them up to 2 crown PA amps I have 500rms a sub at 2ohms Well I can say it's really going to be a loud loud build when I get the cabin and loading wall finished Soon very soon Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
DavidClark Posted June 15, 2016 Report Posted June 15, 2016 Progress! Awesome man, keep it coming Pioneer 80PRS 4 Scan Speak discovery 4" full rage 2 Ampere Audio 6.5 Comp sets 3 Singer 370 Hairpin's 1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500 6 DieHard Platinum Marine g31 4 XS D3100's DC 175.4 DC 90.4 4 DC 5k's 4 m3 lvl 5 15's Soundrive RCA's Lots of welding lead & SkyHigh Team DC AUDIO
Jeff4661 Posted June 15, 2016 Author Report Posted June 15, 2016 Here is alittle update.. Posted a video and it got flagged for removal bcs of a copyright song.. Ill make a new one tommarow Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted June 20, 2016 Author Report Posted June 20, 2016 Little update video Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.