757lmj Posted January 29, 2015 Report Posted January 29, 2015 How would I wire 6 2ohm dvc subs to 1 ohm?? Or as close to 1 as I can be
ChevyBoy95 Posted January 29, 2015 Report Posted January 29, 2015 do that with each set of 3 woofers, then parallel each set and it will put you at 1.5 ohms. Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
757lmj Posted January 29, 2015 Author Report Posted January 29, 2015 Do I need separate chambers then? And how would I parallel them? Prolly simple I just never have
757lmj Posted January 29, 2015 Author Report Posted January 29, 2015 Would I just mirror that? So one long positive run then? Then just put the ends in the amp??
MrSkippyJ Posted January 29, 2015 Report Posted January 29, 2015 Would I just mirror that? So one long positive run then? Then just put the ends in the amp?? Yes, do that to each set of subs, then at the amp connect the 2 + wires into a positive speaker terminal and the 2 - wires into a negative speakers terminal. This is all assuming you are using a monoblock amp. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
firebirdude Posted January 29, 2015 Report Posted January 29, 2015 Am I the only one thinking that if you have to ask a question like this, you're not ready to run 6 subs?
757lmj Posted January 29, 2015 Author Report Posted January 29, 2015 Yes q1 3500. So to be clear, one long positive run on a set of 3 subs. And on the other set of 3, I'll have a long negative run?
757lmj Posted January 29, 2015 Author Report Posted January 29, 2015 Seeing as how I played with 23000 sq inches and made my box with 314 square inches left over. I believe I have a slight grasp on what I'm doing bud
757lmj Posted January 29, 2015 Author Report Posted January 29, 2015 And that was for 12 subs*** just asking how to wire. Sue me
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.