Phaeton Posted January 31, 2015 Report Posted January 31, 2015 i want to be apart of this thread because i have nothing to add. 1997 subaru legacy outback Four 15's in a almost wall Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass Optima Yellow top batteries 270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) Lots of Second Skin
Miguels Posted January 31, 2015 Report Posted January 31, 2015 squares dont have hands and thats why your post is full of shit my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Phaeton Posted January 31, 2015 Report Posted January 31, 2015 squares dont have hands and thats why your post is full of shit OH SNAP 1997 subaru legacy outback Four 15's in a almost wall Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass Optima Yellow top batteries 270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) Lots of Second Skin
Miguels Posted January 31, 2015 Report Posted January 31, 2015 i use cuft (cubic feet) and sqin (square inch) hope this info makes you a better builder my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
betweenmatt Posted January 31, 2015 Author Report Posted January 31, 2015 squares dont have hands and thats why your post is full of shit In my humble opinion, your retort is completely subjective. For clarity you should edit the post to say "And that's why I think your post is full of shit." also, you shouldn't start a sentence with the word "and".
Miguels Posted January 31, 2015 Report Posted January 31, 2015 squares dont have hands and thats why your post is full of shit In my humble opinion, your retort is completely subjective. For clarity you should edit the post to say "And that's why I think your post is full of shit." also, you shouldn't start a sentence with the word "and". and thats how the cookie crumbles you shouldn't start a thread with stupid questions i'm just trolling. don't take it personal. if you ask real questions we will be more than happy to help. don't let this thread steer you from this forum. my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
betweenmatt Posted January 31, 2015 Author Report Posted January 31, 2015 i use cuft (cubic feet) and sqin (square inch) hope this info makes you a better builder Omg I hope you're not taking me seriously! I posted it in the off topic section because it was a pointless statement, that I thought sounded funny x.x
TaylorFade Posted January 31, 2015 Report Posted January 31, 2015 I actually call square feet - "Foot". As in, I have 400 foot of deadener in my shit. So... your logic is flawed and your argument is invalid.
betweenmatt Posted January 31, 2015 Author Report Posted January 31, 2015 I actually call square feet - "Foot". As in, I have 400 foot of deadener in my shit. So... your logic is flawed and your argument is invalid. Yes.
Miguels Posted January 31, 2015 Report Posted January 31, 2015 i use cuft (cubic feet) and sqin (square inch) hope this info makes you a better builder Omg I hope you're not taking me seriously! I posted it in the off topic section because it was a pointless statement, that I thought sounded funny x.x you would be surprised how many people get on here to troll so we just troll back at them my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.