Miguels Posted January 31, 2015 Report Posted January 31, 2015 I actually call square feet - "Foot". As in, I have 400 foot of deadener in my shit. So... your logic is flawed and your argument is invalid. who do you supposed to be, huh!! Obama? my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted January 31, 2015 Report Posted January 31, 2015 I call circles rounds That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
rockFord_Expedition Posted January 31, 2015 Report Posted January 31, 2015 i use cuft (cubic feet) and sqin (square inch) hope this info makes you a better builder Omg I hope you're not taking me seriously! I posted it in the off topic section because it was a pointless statement, that I thought sounded funny x.x you would be surprised how many people get on here to troll so we just troll back at them Especially when they haven't established themselves as one who contributes much. Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
Miguels Posted January 31, 2015 Report Posted January 31, 2015 I call circles rounds i call circles donuts edit: doughnuts.... before i get corrected my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
rockFord_Expedition Posted January 31, 2015 Report Posted January 31, 2015 I call circles rounds i call circles donuts I call donuts glory holes Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted January 31, 2015 Report Posted January 31, 2015 If a right angle is on the left side of something wouldn't it be a left angle? That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Miguels Posted January 31, 2015 Report Posted January 31, 2015 I call circles rounds i call circles donuts I call donuts glory holes glory holes are called when they have pudding in it my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted January 31, 2015 Report Posted January 31, 2015 I call circles roundsi call circles donuts I call donuts glory holes glory holes are called when they have pudding in it Jelly filled glory holes. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Miguels Posted January 31, 2015 Report Posted January 31, 2015 I call circles roundsi call circles donutsI call donuts glory holesglory holes are called when they have pudding in it Jelly filled glory holes. only if its my jelly my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
rockFord_Expedition Posted January 31, 2015 Report Posted January 31, 2015 If a right angle is on the left side of something wouldn't it be a left angle? Depends on what direction youre facing honestly Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.