jessdabest77 Posted February 22, 2015 Report Posted February 22, 2015 If I where to use this with an aftermarket stereo,does the stereo have to be 4 volt's,and have a good eq? Or,can I use,like a 2 volt stereo,lower end eq and all,and have the PPI eq make up the difference?
Stormy Posted July 6, 2017 Report Posted July 6, 2017 I looks like you're running this in a Fiesta ST. That's what I have/am shopping for. Do you have a long-term update on this, and where did you mount it? I was thinking glove box. Can I also ask what you have in the center stack there below the HVAC controls?
GalvinX3 Posted August 7, 2017 Report Posted August 7, 2017 Hey, I have one of these and I am on my second one, have any of you had any problems with the display dropping out? It works at first and then it craps out on me. It was displaying 20 when not tuning is this thing trying to tell me it's running 20v?!?!? Any input would help!
2loud4uboyz Posted August 8, 2017 Report Posted August 8, 2017 I have 2 have none of this with mine. ^ lol you trolled and I was dumb enough to fall for it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.