Illinois Meet

slim8605

Not too far for me either.... hope I am free that day

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

anyone who is an hour or 2 hours away max and viewing this thread and would like to show up as support feel free to post your location and if you will make it.

how can we say that we will go when we dont know a date...

Id probolly go for something to do, but if its a day that im working i wont be attending because id rather have that $200.00 from that days work....

Im from Bloomington IL, its about 2 hours I might show up, is it on the weekend?

2000 Chevy Blazer

ALT. - Mechman 270amp

DECK - Pioneer DEH-P4000UB

INTERIOR - Infinity Reference 6020cs

INT. AMP - RF P400-4

SUBS - 2 15" RF Punch P3s

SUB AMP - RF T1000-1bd

REAR BATT. - Stinger SPP1200

Just a lil sum sum to get me back in the game!!

Last year it was on a Sunday but it looks like they may consider Saturday too. I'll let everyone know as soon as I get a set date. I just wanted to post this up now to see if there was anyone interested. This was kind of a heads up.

Twigz - I always thought about getting something together at that park by your house but I thought it was to close to the houses. And I didn't think the people at the fire station would like us too much either. If you could talk to someone there I could ask if everyone wanted to switch it up. It might be easier for some people to get to.

audiofanaticz: If it a day you're working just make the next one. No way in hell would I skip out on $200 to see these people :P

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock jtte2o.gif

I'm always up for a closer location SO LONG AS we won't get hassled by neighbors or the police.

The location in sugar grove is literally in the middle of a corn field, thus making it a prime location even if it is a bit more of a drive for some people (it's over an hour drive for me). But I'll tack on the extra half hour drive or so just to make sure that we won't get hassled by the police or anyone else.

The people who attended last year can back me up on this. It's pretty much the perfect spot, even if it is a bit out of the way for some people.

And yes, I will have my termlab there. :) I'm such a nice guy that all testing will be free. ;) I'll even throw in some pointers about how to get louder.

As of right now, it looks like late may will be the earliest that we will shoot for. I would like to give everyone at least a months notice so they can fit it into their schedule.

Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby

-2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw

The place Twigz is talking about really is open but I wouldn't want to do it because the fire station seriously is right there by a fire station. I don't think they would like that too much. And usually when I go there their are kids around. The place we were at last time was perfect but just a longer trip.

And thanks for the free TL!

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock jtte2o.gif

Archived